Digital Marketing Specialist
For managing the company’s overall online presence strategy, we are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist for full-time employment to work effectively and contribute to our fast-moving and evolving business.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, innovative, organized, and able to manage time effectively, in addition to strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Generate leads for the company
- Managing day-to-day workflow and all lead search activities
- Creating, managing, optimizing, and monitoring search campaigns
- Managing a variety of search budgets in a cost-effective manner
- Creating regular reports as needed
- 3+ years of experience working in Google AdWords
- building and managing campaigns (Huge Plus if you are Google Certified)
- High capabilities in IT and web navigation
- Good understanding of the mechanism of social media and blogs platforms
- SEM/SEO knowledge: product listing ads, dynamic search, landing page testing and optimization
- High standard oral and written language skills in English
- Proficient at Excel
- Team Player
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Multicultural approach
- Able to provide/highlight examples of where you’ve built and grown campaigns with positive growth
If you are a positive person, looking for a career in a quickly growing international company, ready to learn and develop, we have an exciting challenge for you!
If you have the qualifications, we’d like to talk to you. Send resume, including portfolio, accomplishments, references to be considered for this opportunity.