Lead Generation Specialist
A challenging position is now available, one offering very flexible working hours, based in any location!
The perfect opportunity for a master of social media and web researching.
If you enjoy communicating with people, this position is ideal for you.
We seek external collaborators: “Lead specialists”, who speak Polish, English, Romanian, Hungarian and/or Bulgarian.
No past work experience in the field of medical health insurance is required.
- Actively search and contact potential clients, creating a prospect-pipeline for our local Sales Team (Health Guides) by using social media, the internet, events, promotions, and other effective tools
- Introducing MediHelp International to customers to gain access to the very best health care solutions in their country, in Europe, or worldwide
- Create interest for high-class health care services provided by MediHelp
- Schedule a follow-up meeting for potential clients
- Create a prospect list for our local sales teams
- Share activity reports
- Payment made against an invoice
- Able to work from home, in a quiet, suitable environment where you will not be interrupted
- Owns a PC or laptop with excellent broadband connection and web camera
- Working for MediHelp for a minimum 10 hours per week
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creativity & sociability
- Persistent & confident personality
- Goal-oriented & highly organized
- Self-motivated with a winning spirit
- Open mindset, readiness to learn and develop
- High degree of integrity and honesty
- An enthusiast of web searching and good social media navigation skills