Medisky International Sp. z o.o. places particular emphasis on the security of personal data. Considering the above and in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR – we would like to inform you that:
I. Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data is Medisky International Sp. z o.o., ul. Karolkowa 28/201 01-207 Warszawa, NIP: 5252669863., hereinafter referred to as Medisky.
II. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed the Data Protection Officer, Ms Anna Walosińska, with whom you can contact regarding the protection of your personal data at email@example.com or in writing to the address of our registered office, indicated in point I.
III. Purposes and basics of processing
The purposes of processing your data have been specified. As an administrator, we will process your data:
- with your consent to present the Medisky insurance offer
- with your consent, sending marketing information and the Medisky newsletter
- based on the legitimate interest of the administrator, which consists in replying to a message sent via the contact form
- based on the legitimate interest of the administrator, which consists in adjusting the Medisky offer to the needs of customers (collecting “cookies”)
IV. Right to object
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data described above at any time. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we are able to demonstrate that there are valid legally valid grounds for us in relation to your data that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data will be necessary for us to determine, investigate or defending claims.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time for the purpose of direct marketing. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
V. Data storage period
- Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to reply to the message sent via the contact form, and in the case of consent to data processing in order to receive the commercial offer and the newsletter, until the consent is withdrawn.
- The consent may be withdrawn by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the address provided in point AND.
VI. Data recipients
Your personal data may be disclosed to: our partners, that is companies and institutions with whom we cooperate in order to pursue the company’s interests, eg Medihelp International Broker de Asigurare SRL and insurance companies.
Our subcontractors (processors), e.g. accounting, legal and IT companies, transport companies, brokers, may also have access to your data.
VII. Rights of data subjects:
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- right to access your data and receive a copy of it;
- the right to rectify (correct) your data;
- right to delete data, limit data processing;
- right to object to data processing;
- the right to data portability;
- right to withdraw consent to processing to the extent that the processing is based on consent;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
VIII. Information on the requirement / voluntary provision of data
- Providing data is necessary to answer the contact form sent via the contact form and to present the Medisky insurance offer. If the data is not provided, it will be impossible to reply to the message sent and to present the offer.
- Providing data in order to receive commercial information and the newsletter is voluntary. If you do not agree to receive commercial information and the newsletter, Medisky will not be able to send you information about the offer, promotions and Medisky newsletter.
IX. Automated decision making – Profiling (Information on Cookies)
- In the process of processing your personal data may be profiled.
- Medisky uses the “cookies” technique. A cookie (also known as a “cookie”) is a small file with information saved by the Medisky website (hereinafter: “Medisky website”) on the end device of the Medisky website user (hereinafter: the “user”) in connection with the user’s use of the Medisky website.
- The use of “cookies” techniques does not allow the collection of any address data of the Medisky website user or any confidential information from his computer. The “cookies” technique allows only to define the profile of information that the Medisky website user is interested in. In this way, the collected data makes it possible to study the aggregate traffic of Medisky website users within the Medisky website and for statistical purposes.
- The purpose of using the “cookies” technique is to ensure the proper functioning of the Medisky website, collecting anonymous statistics to help determine how the content on the Medisky website is used and presenting users with information and advertisements tailored to their preferences.