Obtaining offers for your customers
- MediSky International will prepare proposals for your clients at your request.
- The dedicated e-mail address which your requests should be sent to is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend that you ask your clients for a written authorisation letter to be submitted along with the request for a proposal.
- As far as individual clients are concerned, MediSky will send a proposal as soon as possible and no later than within 24 hours.
- Group proposals will be handled separately for each case, and the full proposal will be sent within 48 hours at the latest as long as the group is under 50 employees. Over this amount we may require additional data and time.
Issuance of policy
Due to the fact that the policy will be in effect from the date of payment, you will be required to send a confirmation of payment as made by the client.
All documents must be personally completed and signed by the clients only.
You will receive a membership package for each of your clients containing a welcome letter, general terms of insurance, membership card and insurance certificate, an invoice, a claim form and an insurance product information document.
Correspondence with your clients will take place only with you acting as the intermediary.
MediSky Customer Zone platform
Agents and customers have access to an online platform.
This tool is designed to conveniently:
- Select the right insurance plan.
- Calculate the cost of premiums.
- Purchase a policy and pay for it online.
- View current and previous proposals.
- View insurance documentation.
- View payment history.
- Pay upcoming premiums.
- Submit claims.